Nov 26, 2009

Advanced Photoshop issue 63

My artwork  in Advanced Photoshop  issue63. The winner in competition







"Keeper of  the forest"
Kind deer - keeper of the forest. from him light goes and warmly. His horns - it is branches of tree. Birds and butterflies fly around.
For creation of this image I used a  Photoshop and tablet Wacom Intuos3. On tablet I drew horns to the deer - it is branches. Then I added butterflies and birds. For leaves I used brushes Photoshop. I drew a picture light and sun, to pass a forest keeper warmly.Also I drew a background, on a tablet, it is bright blue sky and much green grass.

 

3 comments:

  1. Поздравляю!А какой приз?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Спасибо! Приз- книга "Digital Painting in Photoshop " автора Susan Ruddick, а также публикация конкурсной работы в журнале Advanced Photoshop №63

    ReplyDelete
  3. ВЫЛОЖИ НА РАПИДУ ЖУРНАЛ ПОЧИТАТЬ

    ReplyDelete